MBBS in Abroad
Every year, thousands of Indian medical students face the primary concern of getting into a good medical school. Only a few students pass the entrance exams for government universities, while others look for options at private universities. Private universities ask for high donations from students, which most cannot afford. It is in such circumstances that foreign medical universities come to the rescue of Indian medical students. There are many universities in other countries that offer MBBS and other medical programs at affordable prices, which is not the case in Indian universities.
Indian students can solve all their worries and concerns through MBBS abroad. The best countries for MBBS are known not only for their affordable options but also for their quality education. Pursuing MBBS abroad also opens up new opportunities around the world.
Nowadays, you can get a high-quality medical education for a very low price in a lot of countries. Students from India, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, etc. Want to study MBBS abroad? Some of the top picks are Russia, Germany, etc. Medical schools in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, etc follow international curriculums. These universities are accredited by major organizations like WHO and enlisted with the National Medical Council (NMC), formerly the Medical Council of India (MCI).
In today’s society, students are not only seeking an affordable medical education, but also quality education provided by medical colleges abroad. As a result, these countries have become increasingly popular. It is very simple and hassle-free to apply for admission to MBBS programs at medical universities abroad. A TOEFL or IELTS exam is not required in such destinations.
One of the major questions students have in their mindss after completing MBBS abroad is, ‘how can I practice in India?’. To practice medicine in India after completing your MBBS abroad, students must follow three additional steps.
- To pass the FMGE/NEXT exam.
- Do an internship in India for a year.
- Become a medical practitioner with NMC/MCI.
Students can take NEET for PG (Entrance test for PG leading to MD / MS) after completing the above process. After completing MBBS abroad, a student can apply for the PG program in India.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad
- You can study MBBS abroad at an extremely low cost once you decide to study MBBS abroad.
- No donation or capitation fee is required- Unlike Indian private medical schools, top medical universities abroad such as Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, etc do not require large donations or capitation fees.
- To be eligible for admission, Indian students are expected to achieve a minimum of 50% in their 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and pass the NEET UG. Entrance examinations such as IELTS and TOEFL are not required.
- An extremely low cost of living- This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. MBBS in Abroad is offered by a majority of foreign countries in Europe, where living costs are extremely low. In Russia, the monthly average living expense is approximately 100-150 USD dollars (69.31 Indian rupees).
- World-class infrastructure – Medical universities abroad offer top-of-the-line infrastructure with the latest equipment.
- The Top Medical Universities Abroad provide students with the opportunity to meet students from different countries, ethnicities, and backgrounds. This exposure will be of great benefit to students who are settling in a new country.
- Medical universities abroad offer English-taught programs. To study MBBS in a country, students are not required to learn the local language. However, it is beneficial for the students and aids in their holistic development.
- All medical universities abroad provide comfortable and cozy dormitory accommodations to their international students. Students from India will be pleased to learn that most medical universities abroad offer Indian food as well.
In order to make their dreams a reality, Indian medical aspirants can study abroad for MBBS.
Advantages Of MBBS in Russia
- Compared to private medical universities in India, Russia has lower tuition fees and living costs.
- Process of admission is simple and easy
- The MCI Screening Test can be practiced by students.
- In Russia, MBBS is a globally recognized degree.
- English is the medium of instruction at Russian medical universities.
- There is world-class infrastructure at all medical universities.
- The Russians value tradition and family ties, so there is no racism or discrimination against religion.
- Russian medical students have excellent opportunities for international exposure in a country like this.
- It is affordable to study MBBS in Russia.
- Russian universities are renowned for their outstanding facilities and top-of-the-line infrastructure.
Best Universities in Abroad
Some of the top medical universities in abroad are listed below:
When choosing an overseas medical collages to study MBBS, consider the following factors:
Next, you’ve got to pick the right medical university in the country you want to study MBBS Abroad. The MBBS abroad program gives you unlimited options and opportunities. To help you choose the right medical university to study MBBS abroad, here are some tips.
- Know the university’s grade
- MBBS experience at the university
- University recognition
- Cost of tuition and housing
- Does the university offer FMGE/NEXT coaching?
- The hostel canteen has Indian food
- Find out how many Indian students there are
Eligibility to study MBBS in Abroad
Here are the requirements for Indian students to get into any of the Best Medical Universities Abroad:
- An Indian medical aspirant (non-reserved category) needs a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 12th.
- According to NMC/MCI (Medical Council of India) guidelines, reserved category medical aspirants can apply with a minimum of 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- NEET (National Eligibility/Entrance Test) is mandatory for medical students starting in 2019.
Admission Process for MBBS in abroad
MBBS abroad is now a popular choice for thousands of students. There aren’t a lot of complicated processes or fees. Medical colleges abroad have a very simple admissions process. MBBS abroad promises a lot of opportunities. We’ll start the admission process as soon as the student submits the documents. Here’s what you need to submit to get your admission letter:
- Results of 12th Level with eligibility matching.
- Passport copy.
Students will receive an invitation from the Ministry of Education after submitting the documents. The consultant then applies for the student’s visa. Students get pre-departure training. At the airport, a representative will meet the students, and at the destination airport, a representative will greet them. Accommodation is provided by the university.
MBBS in Abroad: Costs
The possibility of studying MBBS abroad provides a feasible option for medical education. MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS in China, MBBS in Bangladesh, MBBS in Guyana and other similar countries are significantly cheaper than in Indian private medical colleges. Additionally, international students can afford to live in these countries. These universities also offer scholarships to students with high grades.
The possibility of pursuing higher education in the field of medicine
Now, it is a well established fact that MBBS abroad provides unlimited opportunities of hStudents who are looking ahead to pursuing their post-graduation in the field of medicine Russia is the best medical destination among all the countries who are providing Post-Graduation in medicine. Medical post-graduation from Russia is believed to be one of the best and wise options for all the students who want to study PG in medicine in Abroad. The degree awarded by the medical universities of Russia after the completion of medical post-graduation is an M.D (Medicine Faculty) or M.S (Master of Surgery).
It is mandatory for the students to complete the 1-year preparatory department before they start their main course.
Detailed information about FMGE/NEXT and USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
In addition to FMGE, NMC/MCI Screening Test is also known as Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. This exam/test is administered by the National Boards of Examination. NMC/MCI (Medical Council of India) or SMC (State Medical Council) requires the screening test for all Indians and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) seeking a provisional or permanent license.
Students studying MBBS abroad must pass the FMGE/NEXT exam, which is essentially the Indian medical licensing exam. For foreign return graduates who wish to practice medicine in India, clearing the FMGE is necessary. In 2023, FMGE will be replaced by NExT, which will be mandatory for all Indian and international medical graduates.
If you have a solid foundation in your medical studies gained from the Top Medical Universities Abroad, then you will easily be able to pass the NMC/MCI screening test (FMGE).
After completing their MBBS abroad, students can apply for FMGE registration only after returning to India. The exam will be Computer-based exams will be conducted across India at various centrally twice in a year (DeExams are held twice a year (in December and
In the United States, the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a three-step medical examination that enables medical graduates to practice medicine. USMLE can be taken only three times within 12 months by medical aspirants for USMLE.
There are two medical bodies that govern the USMLE: the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
Post-graduate or Clinical Residency programs last for the following length of time:
- 3 years after surgery
- 2 years non-surgical
Rus Education is one of the leading organizations helping Indian medical aspirants to choose the right university to achieve their goal of becoming a doctor and getting a license to practice in India. If you’re thinking of studying MBBS abroad or medical post-graduation in Russia, you should check them out.
Studying MBBS in European countries has many advantages
Studying MBBS in European countries has many advantages
- MBBS in Russia takes 6 years (internship required).
- Top medical colleges in Russia with low living costs charge about Rs. 4.50 lakh a year.
- We offer FMGE/NEXT coaching.
- Admissions are for high-quality students with 50% in PCB at 12th.
- HighThe highest number of Indian students studying MBBS abroad.1 is Moscow has a 20:1 student-faculty ratio and a large patient flow. Universities are NMC/MCI-approved.
- medical universities are all NMC/MCI- study MBBSTo study MBBS at ‘A’ rated universities in Russia, you’ll need about 30-35 lakhs in ‘B’ studying MBBS in Russia in ‘B’ graded universities requires a budget of Rs. 15-20 lakhs
Advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Georgia takes five or six years (only David Tvildiani Medical University allows internships in India, Germany, or the USA).
- The Medical Council of India (NMC/MCI) has approved all Georgian medical universities.
- In most Georgian medical universities, the student-teacher ratio is 20:1.
- All Top Medical Universities in Russia offer FMGE/NEXT coaching.