Ryazan State Medical University, Russia
The Ryazan State Medical University was founded in 1943 in Ryazan Oblast, Russia, and it is one of the largest medical faculties in the world.
The institute was named after academician I.P. Pavlova.
In addition, Ryazan State Medical University is regarded as one of the most prestigious medical institutions in Russia, and it is also the most popular choice of students to pursue MBBS degrees.
Today, Ryazan State Medical University is a world-class scientific medical institution, featuring state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced teaching techniques, an organized curriculum, cutting-edge teaching methods, an adaptive learning environment, and faculty with extensive experience and expertise.
There are over 7000 students studying at Ryazan State Medical University, of whom more than 1,000 are international students.
A multi-level system of education for specialists has been established at the Ryazan State Medical University, consisting of 16 scientific schools and 14 areas.
Over 90% of graduates, after being monitored by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, are working in medical and scientific institutions in 130 countries.
Intake for MBBS Course
50% in PCB OBC,ST,SC 40%
Yes, it is compulsory
Medium of Education
Country - 7th
World - 1556
Approved by NMC, WHO
- Department of General Medicine.
- Department of Preventive Health.
- Pharmacology faculty.
- Department of Dentistry.
- The Department of Paediatrics.
Accreditation and Recognition
Several medical bodies have accredited and recognized Ryazan State Medical University:
*World Health Organisation (WHO)
*National Medical Commission (NMC)
Hostel & Accommodation Facility:
The university offers the following accommodation and hostel facilities to its students:
- 1 Fully furnished and convenient hostel is provided by the university.
- 2. There are separate floors for boys and girls in the hostel.
- 3. All basic needs are provided to students on a sharing basis.
- 4. In a hostel mess, there will be a food facility where the students will receive three fresh meals a day.
- 5. Wifi is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the hostel.
All modern amenities are available to international students at the Ryazan State Medical University –
- 1. Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their own meals.
- 2. Indian restaurants are available in nearby locations.
- 3. Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry facilities are available.
- 4. In order to accommodate the needs of Indian students, Indian food is available.
Why Study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University?
- Worldwide students looking to pursue MBBS must check out the advantages of studying MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University:
- 2. Ryazan State Medical University offers affordable medical education for global students.
- 3. The students in this university are involved in different sports sections and also involved in public city events.
- 4. The Ryazan State Medical University is recognised internationally and ranks at 7th position among 70 Russian universities.
- 5. Ryazan State Medical University is developing international relations and partnership, cooperation agreements are signed with different industrial complexes of Russia including with PJSC Institute of Human Stem Cells, FSUE Moscow Endocrine Plant, FORT research and production enterprise, and ELAMED company.
- 6. The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English and Russian language.
- 7. Students get a high scientific degree at Ryazan State Medical University which is globally accepted.
- 8. Availability of cutting edge modern technologies used in medical studies in Ryazan State Medical University.
- 9. The Ryazan State Medical University is always proud of highly qualified teaching faculties, currently, there are more than 500 faculty members which includes honoured scientists, honoured doctor, academicians and workers of higher school Russian federation.
- 10. The Ryazan State Medical University annually conducts basic research on international, federal and regional grants, 2 dissertation councils function, peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- 11. The students at Ryazan State Medical University can practice at all clinical sites in the region and also get prizes at the olympiads and scientific competitions through the high quality of training.
- 12. The Ryazan State Medical University regularly conducts events held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, as well as all-Russian scientific and student conferences with international participation – the largest congress gathered more than 600 leading surgical specialists at the university.