At the intersection of Eastern Europe and West Asia, Georgia is a European country. The Black Sea in the west, Russia in the north, Turkey and Armenia in the south, and Azerbaijan in the southeast. Georgia’s capital, Tbilisi, is known for its mazelike cobblestone streets and diverse architecture. Mountains cover most of the country.
The Likhi Range divides the country into two halves, one on the east and one on the west. Georgia’s eastern region is characterized by hot summers and cold winters, whereas its western region is influenced by elevation.
Georgia belongs to the Council of Europe, the OSCE, and Eurocontrol. Since 2014, it has also been a member of the European Union’s Free Trade Area. From a near-failed state in 2003 to a relatively well-functioning market economy in 2014. The World Bank has also ranked Georgia as the number one economic reformer in the world.
A member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the World Trade Organization, the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Community of Democratic Choice, the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development, and the Asian Development Bank, Georgia has maintained positive relations with its neighbors.
MBBS in Georgia: A Brief Overview
Universities approved by MCI (NMC): 22
Awards: MCI (NMC), ECFMG, FAIMER, WDOMS
Duration of the course: 4.8 years plus a one-year clinical internship
The average cost of a stay (fees included) is INR 30 lakhs to 50 lakhs
Here’s why you should do MBBS in Georgia:
- Education of high quality
- Learning that is affordable and advanced
- Medical Degrees that are recognized
- Modern and world-class amenities
- Career opportunities are endless
As a result of its 100% literacy rate, Georgia is considered to be the best place in the world to study medicine. For students who want to study MBBS abroad, Georgia’s medical universities are the best option.
Getting into a medical college in Georgia is a very simple and hassle-free process. There is no entrance test required for students. Class 12th marks are used for admission. You can apply directly for a license to practice medicine after completing your MBBS in Georgia. Compared to other foreign countries, Georgia’s medical universities and colleges provide high-quality education at an affordable price. Students are provided with world-class facilities and infrastructure.
Georgia’s medical universities are internationally recognized and offer high-quality infrastructure and education. NMC (MCI) and WDOMS recognize Georgia’s medical universities. Georgian MBBS graduates can work anywhere in the world.
Why Study MBBS In Georgia?
Features Why Study MBBS In Georgia
Reasons to study MBBS in Georgia
- Degrees with a global reputation
The medical universities of Georgia are all accredited by the WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and the Medical Councils of countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Australia, India, and Canada, among others.
- Education with a focus on quality
In terms of quality education, some of Georgia’s medical universities are among the best in the world. Therefore, MBBS in Georgia is a popular choice for students around the world. Georgian medical universities offer both European and American systems of education. It is possible for graduates of these schools to practice in both regions.
- Universities that are resourceful
The medical universities in Georgia are known for their excellent infrastructure, technological advances, and qualified lecturers, making them a popular choice for students from around the world.
- Living in Safety & Ease
A developed country, Georgia has the lowest crime rate in the world, making it absolutely safe for international students.
- There are a good number of Indian students
Georgia has several Indian students, so it is more comfortable.
- Learning enhanced by technology
Georgia’s medical universities offer some of the best teaching technologies. Students can keep their education current and engage by using technology.
- Opportunities for careers
MBBS in Georgia is not only popular because of its quality, but also because it offers unlimited career opportunities. With a medical degree from Georgia, you have access to some of the best opportunities and growth prospects.
Advantages Of MBBS in Belarus
Students from around the world who are interested in pursuing MBBS abroad are flocking to Georgia.
1. Medical universities in Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
2. Medical colleges in Georgia offer MBBS degrees that are recognized globally.
3. Students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars, which enable them to gain more knowledge and experience.
4. In Georgia, students receive sufficient discounts on travel within the country.
5. Georgia’s top medical colleges provide world-class education with outstanding faculty.
6. As compared to other countries, the cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia is very affordable.
Studying MBBS in Georgia has many advantages for Indian students
- Donations are not required
- Living within your means
- A fee structure that is cost-effective
- Exposure and recognition on an international scale
- A simple admissions process
- There are no entrance fees or hidden costs
In Georgia, who is eligible to apply for MBBS?
- A student who has reached the age of 17 by the end of the year in which they receive their admission.
- Students must achieve a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board exam.
- NEET-qualified students (according to the most recent MCI notification)
Georgia MBBS benefits
- International organizations such as the World Health Organization and UNESCO recognize MBBS and MD degrees from Georgian medical colleges.
- MBBS students in Georgia have the opportunity to intern at some of the best multinational companies in the world.
- There is no entrance test required for admission, which simplifies the admission process.
- Practicals, experiments, and clinical rounds are provided to students to improve their skills.
- There is a great deal of infrastructure and technology in hospitals.
- Compared to other developed countries, the quality of accommodation is very good.