MBBS In China
China is the second-largest country by land area in the world. It’s the world’s most populous communist nation with over 1.381 billion people. It has grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers, and 14,500 km of coastline. It shares borders with India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Burma. China’s capital is Beijing. China’s largest city, Shanghai, is the country’s global financial center.
China is currently one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Also, China is the largest importer and export addition, China is the world’s biggest importer and exporter of weapons has the world’s largest standing army and second-largest defense budget, and it’s known for its nuclear weapons.
China’s climate varies from region to region. Weathered monsoons also occur a lot in the country. They are usually very cold and dry and summers are usually warm and humid, and winters are usually cold and dry.
A Brief Look at MBBS in China
MBBS in China has the following advantages:
- Education of high quality
- Learning that is affordable and advanced
- Comparable to western medicinal studies
- Exposure to the global environment
- Education based on research
The number of MCI (NMC) approved universities is 45
The following recognitions have been received: MCI (NMC), ECFMG, FAIMER, WDOMS
Duration of the course: 6 years
Fees: A typical stay will cost between INR 25 lakhs and INR 45 lakhs (fees included)
MBBS In China
In terms of medical education, China has made significant progress. Currently, China’s medical education has reached a high level of international recognition. Many students from around the world come to China every year to pursue MBBS degrees. As compared to other foreign countries, Chinese medical universities and colleges offer high-quality education at much lower costs. Students are provided with facilities comparable to those in European and other developed countries. Ancient times have influenced the culture of China. As a result, education is highly respected in the country.
A total of 48 medical universities in China are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Mandarin is taught to students pursuing their MBBS in China from the very first year, which makes it easier for them to communicate with patients. English is the language of instruction. Internships are also offered by some medical universities.
MBBS courses in China last six years and are very affordable, including a one-year internship.
Why Study MBBS In China?
MBBS in China: Key Features
Reasons to study MBBS in China
- Education of high quality
In terms of medical education, Chinese medical universities are well known and highly regarded.
- Universities with global affiliations, accreditations, and recognitions
Several international organizations accredit and recognize Chinese medical universities, including NMC, WDOMS, FAIMER, and ECFMG.
- University resources
In terms of infrastructure, technical advances, and qualified lecturers, Chinese medical universities are very popular with students worldwide.
- Study of Feasibility
Students from the Indian subcontinent are extremely attracted to MBBS in China because of its affordable fees and high standard of living.
- Living on a budget
Students at Chinese medical universities are provided with comfortable and furnished accommodations.
- Use Of Technology In Learning
Through the use of some of the most advanced technological and ICT tools, MBBS in China allows students to witness a new age of learning expeditions.
In 2007, the Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the ‘Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education’ in English for international students. The purpose of this was to ensure a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students. Here are some reasons why China is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
1. The Chinese Government directly supervises 49 medical schools. The World Health Organization (WHO) lists all of them in its “Directory of World Medical Schools”.
2. Graduates from these universities are eligible to take national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, and SCHS.
3. In comparison with the U.S., Korea, Japan, and other European countries, the cost of MBBS in China is quite affordable.
4. Several top medical universities in China offer world-class education with high-quality standards and experienced faculty.
5. As a result of completing their MBBS from China, students have plenty of opportunities in their fields.