MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful country in Central Asia known officially as the Kyrgyz Republic. Kyrgyzstan is renowned for its natural beauty and diverse traditions. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest, and China to the southeast. Kyrgyzstan’s capital and largest city, Bishkek, is the country’s largest city. With an estimated population of 1,250,000, Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles. After being occupied by Russia in 1876, Kyrgyzstan gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: A Brief overview
(MCI approved: 6) Universities: 25
Awarded recognition: NMC (MCI), ECFMG, FAIMER, WDOMS
6-year course duration
The average cost of a stay (including fees) is between 18 and 32 lakhs
intake: February & September are the months of intake
The benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Education of high quality
- Learning that is affordable and advanced
- Degrees that are recognized
- Training in FMGE
- The medium of instruction is bilingual
- A culture that is warm and welcoming
Features of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Alumni with a reputation
Medical graduates from Kyrgyzstan are now working in the world’s best hospitals.
- Universities that are affiliated, accredited and recognized around the world
All universities are accredited by WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and Medical Councils of leading countries like the U.S.A., U.K., Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
- Experiences in Pragmatic Learning
In Kyrgyzstan, the curriculum balances theoretical studies with practical applications, so you get a practical learning experience.
- Universities that are resourceful
Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities are known for their infrastructure, technical advances, qualified lecturers, etc., making them popular with students from all over the world.
- Duration of the course
Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS program lasts six years. The six years include five years of medical school and one year of internship.
- Study of feasibility
In terms of cost-effectiveness, medical study in Kyrgyzstan offers a high standard of learning at a very reasonable price.
- Universities that are recognized
The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed in WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and NMC. Many universities offer students the opportunity to gain exposure to global expertise.
- Living at an affordable price
You will find Kyrgyzstan to be one of the most affordable countries in Europe, if not the entire continent
- Learning that is technically equipped
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan employs some of the best technologically supported learning methodologies. By utilizing technology, students are able to learn in a more advanced and engaging manner.
- A wide range of specialisation courses are available
In Kyrgyzstan, there are a number of medical universities from which students can choose and specialize in. Additionally, students have the option of studying their specialization abroad in countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, etc.
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has many advantages for Indian students
- A reasonable cost of living
- Exposure and recognition in the global marketplace
- A pleasant climate for students of Indian descent
- Records of Grand Alumni
- There is no admission fee or hidden charges
- Donations are not required
- An easy admissions process
- Fee Structure that is affordable
- Locals who are warm and welcoming
In Kyrgyzstan, who can apply for MBBS?
- On or before 31st December of the year of admission, students must be 17 years old.
- CBSE / ICSE or any equivalent board of examinations students who scored 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 12th standard.
- The following students have qualified for NEET (as per the latest notification from MCI):
Kyrgyzstan MBBS admission requirements: what do you need?
- A strong desire to achieve your goals
- Marksheet for the 10th grade in high school/secondary school
- Marksheet for Intermediate/Senior Secondary School (12th)
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
In addition to offering affordable medical education, Kyrgyzstan offers a very healthy environment for international students. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide students with all the basic amenities they need to live healthy life. University campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and technology. Compared to other developed countries like the USA, UK, and Europe, Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities provide a high-quality education.
As well as classroom instruction, students are given the opportunity to learn through practical training and experiments. Furthermore, students are required to attend clinical rounds to gain more experience in their fields.
- Kyrgyzstan offers affordable MBBS programs. Any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can offer MBBS courses for 15 lacs* onwards.
- English is the medium of instruction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can take advantage of world-class facilities at top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan provide world-class hostel facilities for Indian students.
- Top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan award MD Physician degrees to students who study MBBS there.
- MCI coaching is offered by top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.