Bashkir state medical university, Russia
In 1932, the Bashkir state medical university was established. One of Russia’s top 10 medical universities. The medical university is located in the city of UFA. It is a beautiful city and one of the largest in Russia. In particular, BSMU is popular among Indian students and international students. For Indian students interested in studying medicine in Russia, BSMU is the best choice.
In the Russian Federation, Bashkir state medical university is under the ministry of education. It’s a scientific institution that does methodologies right now. Scientific research, both fundamental and applied. In addition to working with WHO, the medical university is a member of WHO and is recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council and the General Medical Council. Over 30 countries have graduated from Bashkir state medical university.
Intake for MBBS Course
Processing Time for MBBS Admission
45 - 60 days
50% in PCB
Yes, it is compulsory
Medium of Education
Country - 29
World - 1556
Approved by NMC, WHO
Bashkir state medical university offers the following programs :
- The pre-university faculty.
- Medical Faculty (MBBS)
- Department of dentistry.
- Department of paediatrics.
- Pharmaceutical faculty.
- Department of Sport and Medicine.
- Postgraduate education faculty.
- Culture of adaptive physical education faculty.
- The Department of Clinical Psychology.
- A faculty for foreign students.
- An institution of higher education for nurses.
- Mode of teaching -The mode of teaching for foreign students, including Indian students, is English. Some foreign students prefer to study Russian, too. Along with Russian students, they study Russian. Students studying English medium pay a bit more than Russian medium students.
Duration of the study period –BSMU allows students to study medicine for six years, including hospital internships. During the first three years, all medical subtests are taught in the classroom and all students are taught theory. In the fourth year, they begin their hospital training, in which part of the theory and part of the practical are combined. Under the supervision of senior doctors/professors, the students are divided into groups. Each year, the course begins on the first day of September. The total study period consists of 12 semesters, which include hospital and internship training.
Why Bashkir state medical university?
- Bashkir state medical university provides Robotic Surgery as well.
- Students will get appropriate guidance from one of the Biggest Library.
- At this university, you will find the best simulation centre with 8 departments.
- Exceptional cadaver availability.
- The university has the best in the class cardiology department.
- The university provides police security around the hostel campus so students do not have to worry about security.
- Students get international exposure, as this university has tie-ups with many other international organisations.
- In-campus accommodation.
- The medium of instruction in English.
- Provides excellent clinical exposure right from the 1st year.
- Several batches of Indian students have already passed out.
- High safety index with a low crime rate.
- Syllabus Designed in accordance with NEET Exam.
ACCOMMODATION IN BSMU :
- BSMU has 5 hostels that can accommodate 2000 students.
- Attached kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.
- Well-furnished and fully air-conditioned.
- Two or three students in one room.
- Internet facilities are available in hostels.